1. You were the reason I decided to start dressing better in high school. Thanks for driving me into debt.
2. Pride and Prejudice, the miniseries with Colin Firth. And Swimming Pool, because I saw that picture we took in the lobby of Pinetree 6, where me, you and Nojan just look confused. It's hillarious, yet so appropriate.
3. Let's say vodka. Because that would be delicious. But do we have to wrestle? Can't we just eat it while making snide remarks about Gweneth Paltrow? (By the by - did you see Vogue this month? She looks like Demeter on coke.)
4. (Bear voice): "I believe I can fly! I believe I can touch the sky!"
5. I remember sitting in Drama 10, and hearing you sing that song from "Alice In Wonderland," while holding a slipper wrapped in a bundle that was supposed to be your baby. It cracked me up. Wait! No, it's you in gym class in a wheelchair with a basketball under your shirt pretending to be in labor, and me pushing you around. Good times.
6. I'm thinking crocodile. Because when skinned, they produce some of the classiest handbags of all time.
7. Why do you dislike the Supertramp songs at the end of the Magnolia soundtrack?
1. i wish i still cared about looking good and dressing well. it's so hard jill, so hard.. especially when i'm getting soaked walking around campus.
2. i LOVE that picture of us! it's so awesome.
7. it's not that i dislike those songs, because i do actually like them. it's just that they don't fit in well after 9 straight songs of aimee mann. then supertramp is followed by that song that goes "dreams can come true..." it's so random.
1. I think your immaculate magazine collection is impressive. Mine end up bent and not glossy, but yours look like they've just come off the stand. That takes skill. Magazine skill.
2. ZZ Top: Well Dressed Man. Horrible Song. Nice Sentiment. And Missy Elliot's rap in Ciara's 1 2 Step, because you knew all the words.
3. No question: Gin. With a side of gin.
4. "My god, that man has a terrible rash!"
4a.) "Jillian's been dead for 27 years! Oh. Uh. (passes phone.) "
5. Little Shop of Horrors. Amy: "This is my friend Nojan." Me: "Hello." And then subsequent rehearsals where we did our homework at one of those blue cafeteria tables. But I think my clearest memory of you is us, in The Killing Game, doing that outrageous scene and hearing everyone laugh.
6. A lounge lizard. But only when we're at the Terrace Lounge, and lounging is encouraged.
7. How long does it take you to straighten your hair?
1. Your skill with popcorn always impressed me. You had the seasoning down pat. And you knew that double pumping the oil was the only way to go, especially if we were the ones eating the stuff.
2. What about commercial? Everytime I see an A&W commerical with the funny looking guy, I remember that time we all drove there to buy rootbeer floats. And Mariah Carey's "All I want for Christmas is you," because we heard that song from November to February at Pinetree 6.
3. Watermelon. Classic, yet delicious.
4. Kelly Clarkson's "Since You've Been Gone." The remix.
5. We were at one of Erika's party things, and sitting on a couch eating chips. I can't remember what we talked about, but I think you had braces.
6. A chameleon. I like the fact that I never know if your hair is going to be different when I see you.
7. Where did you get that black jacket you wore to Claudia's birthday?
1. You've got it down: Breakfast is good any time of the day.
2. Something from the OC soundtrack. Maybe Season 1, Dice by Finley Quaye and William Orbit.
3. A hybrid jello. Tequilla and Jugo Juice. ;)
4. "Pillaaaaaaaaaaaa Talk!"
5. Poli Sci: "Emilie?" "Here." "Jillian?" "Here." "Are you Nojan's friend? "Hey you know my friend Nojan!" And then we went to Maggie Benston to eat lunch.
6. A hummingbird. You're so busy!
7. Why don't you come to Vancouver in December? Eh? Eh?
1. Canada Day cupcakes will go down in history as the classic way to celebrate the birthday of our country.
2. ELO's - Mr. Brightside. And "Walking on Sunshine" with excessive hand clapping.
3. If Sleemans made jello, we could wrestle in that. Or just drink the beer. Whatever. ;)
4. Bad Movie Karma. I hit a car in the underground parking lot, and the movie was sold out.
4a.) Band o' Gluttons.
5. You know, I have no idea. Isn't that horrible? However, I clearly remember our ventures to get sunrise sandwiches in the mornings at Pinetree.
6. A sparrow/assorted cute bird. I'm thinking of the tatoo.
7. How long does it take you to knit a scarf? (and are you taking orders? ;))
1. frankly, if i don't spend every canada day from now until the end of time with at least 2 gourmet cupcakes stuffed in my mouth, i'll consider my life a failure.
2. omg. mr brightside is one of my all-time favourite songs. it's like mr golden sun, for the older crowd!
3. wow. i think you win for the greatest jello flavour suggestion out of this whole crazy meme ...craze. sleeman's jello for the win!
5. sunrise sandwiches! :( maybe what we should do on wednesday for lunch is go to ravens and get one of those breakfast sandwiches, provided they're still available at 12:30. maybe that will fill the void.
7. hmm. it really depends. it can take anywhere from a week to two or three weeks. depends on the yarn & the general pattern of the scarf. and how much time i have to work on it :P but if you're interested in commissioning me, we should talk!
You know, those breakfast sandwiches just don't taste the same. Maybe it was the grease. Maybe it was the added MSG. Maybe it was the love. But I have never found a sandwich that tastes as good as the Pinetree ones.
We should make that our new mission. To find a comparable breakfast mcmuffin.
1. I am always glad to see you at parties/assorted bus stops! You always have something interesting to say.
2. Metric - Monster Hospital. And something by Bloc Party, to represent the glasses broken at that concert.
3. How about banana? It seems like a good flavour, although it doesn't really taste like banana.
4. Air mattress talk. And cigars!
5. You had blonde hair, and we were in some class. I think it might have been math, but the memory gets a little fuzzy. However, the clearest memory I have is us taking a walk around Kevin Lacusta's block, with you swilling a cooler.
6. Giraffe. Long limbs.
7. What's your favorite kind of T&T cake? Also - what made you change the spelling of your name?
5. the "taking a walk around Kevin Lacusta's block": i'd have said the same.
7. i'll have to go with mango mousse, though the tiramisu is a close second. and on the subject of my name: a customer at save-on saw my nametake and remarked that her sister was larissa as well but spelled with a 'y'. i decided it looks nicer.
5.) Hahahaha! Me and you... watching hockey? Who would have thought? Do you rememebr how we asked his ex girlfriend for some crayons, and I coloured my sock?
ha! i'd forgotten about the sock bit. man, you saved that party for me. had you not been there i'd have shrivelled and died.
1. Do you remember the time before Copa where me, you, Nojan and Jen were just sitting in the makeup room, eating pudding and talking about nothing? I took a picture of the three of you - it's my favorite acting photo.
2. Lost in Translation. And Copa Cabana.
3. Lets go with lime.
4. Shake harder boy! Shake harder! Shrill disagreeable voice!
5. Little shop: you singing, "Forget the cable we sent you! It's nice to meet me, the pleasure is yours!" et al.
6. Probably a bee -- they communicate well!
7. Have you ever cheated death? ;)
7. You played baseball? Get out! What position did you play?
Ooooh. Right field. Burn.
My dad was the coach of our softball team, and I'd always ask him to pitch, even though I wasn't very good. I think I liked it primarily for the cheers. =)
Hey! This survey is still circulating!
This survey is never going to die!
1. Thank you for burning Kayne West for me -- it's good! I'm groovin'!
2. Breakfast at Tiffanys
4. Putting Old Spagetti Factory bread in une purse. And, well, Mackenzie King, but really, I'm not even sure I understand that. ;)
5. Wandering around SFU at orientation. We went to the WMX building, and then got our photos taken. And rear ending somebody on our first "date." ;)
6. Maybe a bird. A history-loving bird. (I don't understand this question.)
7. How long did it take you to master driving standard?
1. Thanks for coming with me on my quest to screw SFU out of packets of butter. It made my muffin that much better.
2. Lets do books -- the His Dark Materials series. And "The Beast" from the Mullholland Drive soundtrack!
3. Mango. It is one tasty fruit.
4. "Georgie, your Jello's ready!"
4a. Snape dialogue.
5. Gym. You had a sprained wrist I think, and we were doing basketball. There were issues with dribbling the ball.
6. A sea otter.
7. How many times have you read all the Harry Potter books? I need a cumulative total.
2. Yeah! I still have to lend you the third one. But who has time to read for fun these days?
4a. You mean my journal entry yesterday? 'Cause hell, yeah.
5. It was a sprained finger; Erika threw the ball and I messed up catching it. Ms Louie wouldn't let me go home, just made me hold it above the level of my heart for the rest of the day. Didn't even give me ICE. Bitch.
Oddly, very similar thing has happened to me twice at diving since then. But at least Aurelie was nice about it. *scrowl*
6. Because...I'm JK Rowling? Ha ha, I wish.
7. Lessee here.
HPPS, 12; HPCS, 12; HPPA, 12; HPGF, 11; HPOP, 10; HPHBP, workin' on 4; QA, 12; FB, 12.
HPES, 1; HPCS, 1; HPPA, 2; HPCF, 1
Grand total: *drumroll* ...90!
(Not counting when I studied it in Latin class, or the fact that I own it in Ancient Greek which I can't understand at all.)
regardez, un camion!! *saves your life*
Comment ca va? Quoi de neuf, oeuf?
1. I like going to your house for barbeques, because you make us make our own food. Seriously, I wouldn't even know what a barbeque looks like if it wasn't for you. So thanks for teaching me... cooking stuff?
2. CD: Now 2. We listened to it while making that giant ziggurat for comp civ. More specifically: "You Jerk" and "Your Woman."
4. Delilah Bangart and Gushivana
5. Going to get soup at Douglas College -- I remember praying that Cream of Potatoe would be there. Oh! No! Wait! Humanaties 9, with the Commander. What was that woman's name? The army lady? We read animal farm.
6. A lynx
7. Do you still have christmas lights up in your room?
i refuse to put this in my post b/c i was just saying hi :P
haha.. i totally forgot that we listened to that cd
ms. manolis, i would never forget her.. totally coolest teacher ever
- trying to hint to david during our spelling tests l.o.l.
no, sadly i've outgrown my lights (and we needed them back for the tree)